Fun for All Ages
Pre-booking is recommended due to limited arena capacity and limited start times available. We do accept walk-ins if space allows.
What to know before you arrive
Please arrive between 10 and 15 minutes before your climb time to check in. Climbers must wear clean indoor running shoes to climb. We have a limited number of spare shoes to loan if you forget yours. All climbers must have a valid waiver.
- General admission (ages 6 & up): $20.27 + taxes
- Child admission (ages 5 & under): $13.50 + taxes
- Party bookings are available starting at $225 + taxes.
- Weekday private arena bookings (Monday-Friday) are available starting at $481 + taxes.
- Weekend private arena bookings (Saturday-Sunday) are available starting at $592 + taxes.
- Prices include harnesses, a short safety briefing, and a full hour of awesome climbing in our clean and safe environment, under the watchful eye of our friendly and knowledgeable instructors.
- Only climbers pay; if you are accompanying but not climbing, you get in for free!
***Please note that all prices are subject to change without prior notice; contact us to confirm current prices***
Click here for details on our parties.
Who can climb?
- Kids and adults alike can climb! We have walls of varying difficulty and routes, suitable for climbers of any age or ability. Fun, colourful textures and lighting create a unique playground for both the young and the young at heart.
- For your safety and comfort, we recommend climbers be at least 30 lbs. and no more than 350 lbs. We do not recommend this activity for children younger than 3 as they may find the belay system and harness uncomfortable or be too short to reach most of the holds.