Types of Clip ‘n Climb Camps
All camps are for ages 7-12.
Our week-long camps combine climbing and education for a one-of-a-kind experience! There are 3 options to choose from:
- Climb ‘n Create: Spend a week with us learning the basics of climbing and creating astonishing art pieces! This camp was created in concert with our friends over at Wet Paint Pottery. During this camp, climbers will get to experiment with several mediums through projects designed especially for us by the best art studio in town!
- Climb ‘n Explore: Spend a week with us learning the basics of climbing and exploring the wonders of science! During this camp, several hours per day will be devoted to a variety of scientific activities including chemistry and physics – all in an age-appropriate, extra-fun setting.
- Climb ‘n Discover: The latest addition to our lineup of camps! Learn the basics of climbing and the mysteries of the prehistoric era. During this camp, the afternoons will be focused on scientific activities themed around dinosaurs and paleontology.
Half-day camps focus on physical fitness and having fun. Campers will learn the basics of climbing, play games and meet new friends.
Drop off between 8:30 and 9:00 am pickup 12-12:30 pm
Get ready for the coolest camps in town!
1/2 day Summer Camp:
- July 4th–8th–FULL
- July 11th–15th–FULL
- July 18th–22nd–FULL
- July 25th–29th–FULL
- August 2nd–5th–(4-day camp)–Available
- August 8th–12th–Available
- August 15th–19th–FULL
- August 22nd–26th–Available
5 day, Full day Summer Camp:
- July 4th–8th -Climb ‘n Create–FULL
- July 11th–15th – Climb ‘n Discover–FULL
- July 18th–22nd Climb ‘n Create–FULL
- July 25th–29th -Climb ‘n Explore–FULL
- August 2nd–5th -Climb ‘n Create (4-day camp)–FULL
- August 8th–12th -Climb ‘n Discover–FULL
- August 15th–19th- Climb ‘n Explore–FULL
- August 22nd–26th -Climb ‘n Explore–FULL
Camps run from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.; Before and after-care is available starting at 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Important things to know
Who is this open to: The full-day and half-day camps are for children ages 7-12.
What to bring: All campers will need running shoes, clothes that are comfortable to climb in, and a water bottle. Full-day campers will also need lunch and a snack. We provide all the rest!
What to expect: Campers will spend their day doing a variety of games, learning great climbing techniques, and making new friends.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today!