Types of Clip ‘n Climb Camps
All camps are for ages 7-12.
Our Day camps combine climbing and education for a one-of-a-kind experience! There are 2 options to choose from:
- Climb ‘n Create: Spend a week with us learning the basics of climbing and creating astonishing art pieces! This camp was created in concert with our friends over at Wet Paint Pottery. During this camp, climbers will get to experiment with several mediums through projects designed especially for us by the best art studio in town!
- Climb ‘n Discover: Learn the basics of climbing and the mysteries of the prehistoric era. During this camp, the afternoons will be focused on scientific activities themed around dinosaurs and paleontology.
Drop off between 8:30 and 9:00 am
Get ready for the coolest camps in town!
One day, Full day Holiday Camp:
- December 29th – Climb ‘n Create
- December 30th Climb ‘n Discover
- January 3rd-Climb ‘n Create
- January 4th -Climb ‘n Discover
- January 5th- Climb ‘n Create
Camps run from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.; Before and after-care is available starting at 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Important things to know
Who is this open to: The full-day and half-day camps are for children ages 7-12.
What to bring: All campers will need running shoes, clothes that are comfortable to climb in, and a water bottle with their name. Full-day campers will also need a nut free lunch and a snack. We provide all the rest!
What to expect: Campers will spend their day doing a variety of games, learning great climbing techniques, and making new friends.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today!